Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rhetoric

From the Ap or some other reputable news source:

"Bush told reporters in Meseberg he had no regrets about going to war to oust Saddam Hussein but admitted he could have been smarter in making the case for the U.S.-led invasion.

" "I could have used better rhetoric to indicate that one, we tried to exhaust diplomacy in Iraq, and two, that I don't like war," Bush said. "But, no, the decision to remove Saddam Hussein was the right decision." "

So in the spirit of fancy rhetoric:

Dear George W. Bush,

Hi, how are you? I'm fine.

No matter what rhetoric you use, or how good or gooder it is, you are still lying.

Keep the cool side cool and the hot side hot,
Jamie -- OUT
<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I love it. How are you? I'm fine. Did you see anything on the Phase II of the Senate Intelligence Committee report? Ridic! Totally crazy! Our government is A-1 RETARDO. And I mean retardo in the nicest possible way. By the way, Ty has a new blog. It's really good. It's linked on our blog site. Ctyri's space, or something. Check it. OUT!

Anonymous said...

So, let's recap:

Press: Your reasons for war have proven to be b.s.

GW: Yeah, my only regret is that I didn't better sell my hate for war as a reason to invade.

Great.

pazuzu said...

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. -Adolf Hitler